Skip to main content

Subject, Verb Object জানতে চাইলে এখানে ক্লিক করুন

 Subject:

Subject is a living being/beings or a lifeless material /materials that causes or occurs anything.


I eat rice


Here I is a subject .


Subject may be singular or plural.


Verb:

A verb is an action done or caused or occurred by Subject.


They play football.


Here ‘play’ is a verb.


Verb may be singular or plural .


Object:

An object is a living being / beings or a material /materials which a subject accomplish or do or feel or like or choose or sing or play .


I play football.


Here ‘football ‘ is a object .


Object may be singular or plural.


How to identify Subject, Verb and Object?

By asking question with Who , we can easily find the subject. Suppose, the sentence is: I play football. Now the question is : Who  play ? The answer will be I. This I is subject.


If the question is – ‘What do I /you (subject) do?’, the answer will be ‘play’. This play is verb.


If the question is -‘ What do you/ I play?’, the answer will be ‘football’ This football is object.

Comments